- The existing module does not support "loyalty points". This module is available on Thelia Modules' website, here.
- Possibility to set slices and points awarded in the back office.
- Points / credit awarded are configurable in the admin.
- Setting the e-mail informing the customers about their offer once the number of points, or the amount, achieved.
- Add the possibility to offer a gift for the purchase of one or more products defined.
- Credit note for a part or for the entire order.
- Creation of a credit note reference.
- Proportion of an article on the turnover
- Real-time visualization of site visitors
- Number of products seen on a defined period
- Most used coupons
- Best customers on a defined period
- Best products on a defined period
- Create filters from the admin using the following criteria:
- - Number of orders validated
- - Ordered products
- - Number of abandoned or canceled orders
- - Date of the last purchase
- - Date of registration
- - Total amount spent
- - Billing address or delivery address
- - Registration to the newsletter
- - Post code / city / country
- - Loyalty points
- All these criteria can be combined.
- Possibility to export this list.
Management of abandoned carts
- Stats will be displayed on the back-office
- Possibility to export data on a defined period, filtered by products in the cart, date of abandonment, page of abandonment, selected transport).
- Configuration of a reminder email sent after X hours / days
- Ability to configure an offer, a discount, to encourage the buying. This discount will be defined in the back office and follow those criteria : amount, conditions, time.
- Ability to create all redirects from Thelia Back office
Creation of orders from Thelia back-office.
- The merchant will be able to create him self orders from its back-office. That means:
- - Creating the customer account if it is a new customer
- - Choice of the products
- - Choice of the delivery and payment method
- Alert if the stock level is low. Alerts are sent by mail. Threshold must be defined for each product or product attribute.
Social Networks manager Facebook / twitter / Google + connect module
- Possibility for a customer to register from its Facebook or Twitter or Google + account. Fields will be automatically filled-in.
- Possibility for the merchant to add its accounts Facebook / Twitter / Google + / Pinterest or other, and to enable sharing in the admin.
- Possibility to save its database from Thelia back office.
- Management of professionals and individuals : applying specific coupons, display prices all taxes included or excluding VAT, display different shipping methods...
- Creation of bundles from existing products in the catalog.
Comments on products and rating
- This module allows customers to give a note and to comment a product.
- Possibility for a customer to subscribe to be notified when the product is back in stock.
- Opportunity to deliver the products of an order to many different addresses. The customer must be able to choose a delivery address for each product in his cart.
Account creation form optimization
- Activation of additional fields from the admin (company name, Intracom VAT etc).
- Management of received emails in the back-office, and ability to assign comments to requests.
- Google wallet payment module.
- A gift wrapping has a special price, and can be associated to the entire cart or only to one product in the cart.
- Allows a customer to buy without creating a customer account.
- Automatic calculation of best sellers in the shop.
- Customizable in Thelia back office.
Already developed functionalities:
- To make interactions between clients and services easier.
- Permanent discount for a customer.
- Hooks integration in the front-office layout.
Coupons, vouchers and promotions
- Add the possibility to :
- - Available the promotion on a category of products only.
- - Offer shipping from such amount in the cart or any category of product or if the order contains a specific product.
- - Offer shipping for a defined transporter.
- - Define the countries where the promotion is available. The country taken into account here is the country of the default address.
- - Assign a starting date, in order to activate the offer by itself.
- - Promotion : Apply a discount percentage to a product or an entire category of products. Discount price is automatically calculated.
- Bringing the ZIP code, the city and the country of delivery in the cart to estimate shipping fees.
- Automatic generation and update of Google Site Map file in xml.
- Possibility to configure its Google Analytics account from the back office.
- - Customers export: addresses, Registration Date, date of the last order, number of orders, average spend, total spend on all placed orders
- - Catalog export: Products names, categories allotted, features and attributes available, stock and price per variation.
- - Orders export: Order Date, Order ref, customer ref, invoice information, delivery information, products ordered, shipping cost, total cart, coupon code used, amount of promotion.
- - Newsletter subscribers exports, full contact, not just email.
- Import prices
- Import inventory
- Export to aggregators, price comparison marketplaces and marketplaces.
- Brands will be managed on their on. Each brand will have a title, a description, and a logo part.
- Brands may be associated with products.
- Possibility for the merchant to prepare its sales: enter all sales prices upstream, indicate the date of the sales (beginning and end). On the date mentioned, the sales price will be automatically displayed and all terms / visual related promotions will be replaced by "sales".
Virtual / dematerialized products
- Sell of dematerialized products, with display or download of the product after confirming the order.
Management of different photos for each product features.
- For each product, its features may have one or more photos.
On the product page, these photos will be displayed on the selection of variation.